The Kingsley House Bed and Breakfast is located in the Heart of Southwest Michigan. The Inn is within minutes from the resort towns of Saugatuck, Holland and South Haven. Experience all that Southern and West Michigan Beach resort towns have to offer. Sunsets over the beaches of Lake Michigan, Wine Country, Antiques, Downhill and Cross Country Skiing are all close by. From last minute lodging to romantic weekend getaway packages, we’re the Michigan Inn of choice.
TOP 12 INN worldwide--we take great pride in our numerous awards including recently being named one of the Top 12 Inns worldwide as voted on by B&B guests across the globe. Come see why our guests voted us into this prestigious category.
Romantic Getaways are our specialty and we offer numerous romance enhancements and packages. See our website for more details of these romantic getaway escapes.
Amenities at Kingsley House Bed & Breakfast Inn
Our Bed and Breakfast Inn features romantic resort lodging in luxury Jacuzzi, fireplace suites, gracious hospitality, a peaceful country setting and friendly atmosphere make the Kingsley House Inn the ideal Southern Michigan Bed and Breakfast Getaway Vacation Resort. The Inn offers many Spa and Concierge Services.
Experience why we’re an award winning Bed and Breakfast Inn that our guests return to time and again. Wireless Internet is also available throughout the Inn.
We serve a Full hot gourmet breakfast everyday of the year.
Award Winning Breakfast at The Kingsley House, Fennville, Michigan, Breakfast is always an event at the Inn, no matter what day of the week. A typical breakfast starts with peaches in a cloud, fresh seasonal fruits, our famous blueberry coffee cake, lemon poppy seed muffins and more.
The main course includes numerous guest favorites such as Apple-cherry crisp French toast, Egg strata souffle’, Belgian waffles, Fluffy omelets, Sweet-tangy kielbasa sausage, Cheesy basil potatoes and more. Dietary restrictions are no problem as we go out of our way to accommodate our guest’s needs.
All our breakfasts are home made with farm fresh ingredients and we use local Michigan farmer’s market harvests whenever possible. Breakfast is included in our room rates.
The Kingsley House Bed and Breakfast is located close to great shopping, restaurants, and attractions such as ice skating, shoreline, lighthouses, and more!
- Fenn Valley Winery – One of our “neighbors” is Fenn Valley Winery, located just two miles from the Kingsley House. Wine Taster’s Dinners, Pre-Release tastings, a wintertime Chili Cook-off, Summer Barbecues and Classical Musicians in the Vineyards are a few of their events.
- Holland State Park – One of Michigan’s most popular state parks, Holland State Park offers an expansive, sandy beach along Lake Michigan and Lake Macatawa, with beautiful views of “Big Red”, sailboats and sunsets.
- Kal-Haven Trail – The Kal-Haven Trail is a scenic route that was once a train track’s path from the city of Kalamazoo to what is now the lakefront resort town of South Haven.
- Peterson Mill – One of the most photographed locations in Saugatuck is that of Peterson Mill. One of the true signs of the heritage of the area, it is a working mill and still churns water today as it did many years ago when it was built.
- The Wildlife Refuge – Each year, thousands upon thousands of beautiful and graceful wild Canadian geese make our city of Fennville their home. The Wildlife Refuge here attracts our feathered friends and our city’s annual festival held in October of each year is appropriately named the “Goose Festival.”
- John Ball Zoo – Nearby Grand Rapids is home to the John Ball Zoo and numerous museums, including the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum.
These are just a small portion of attractions in the area! We have compiled a large list of popular areas to visit, and included different activities you might enjoy during your stay. See the full list of attractions on our website!
If you’d like to learn more about a specific place or activity, please let us know and we will be happy to help you get the most out your visit to the Kingsley House.