Vendor Showcase Details
“INN” CELEBRATION 2022
“WE MADE IT THROUGH TOGETHER.”
Schedule and Details
Vendor Day November 1, 2022
Lodging at the beautiful Amway Grand Plaza, Grand Rapids
Conference in the adjoining Courtyard by Marriott
34th Annual Innkeeping Conference of the
Vendor Friends: Showcase Your Wares
Michigan Bed & Breakfast Association welcomes the vendors and suppliers who serve the bed and breakfast industry. It’s essential for our innkeeping members to put faces with names and to develop relationships with those who supply their diverse needs. That’s why we make the conference inexpensive to attend, easily accessible, and sensitive to the demands of your time. In addition, we make our vendor guests central to the discussion and an integral part of the conference program.
We are delighted to announce that this year’s conference is in the beautiful and historic Amway Grand Plaza in downtown Grand Rapids. Upscale lodging with stunning views and steps away from great restaurants and breweries. The Amway is located at 187 Monroe Ave, north of the Blue Bridge. The Gerald R. Ford International Airport, Michigan’s second-largest, is less than thirty minutes away. Grand Rapids is at the heart of the state’s highest density of B&Bs, and consistently delivers the most significant number of attendees.
Lodging at the Amway Grand Plaza
in beautiful downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan
We negotiated a great rate for our member innkeepers and valued vendors- $139 + 15% taxes, valid Monday & Tuesday (Oct 31st & Nov 1st) – special conference discount rate*
Free wireless internet in-room plus desktop workspace. Parking is $32 for self-parking and $35 for valet per night. Complimentary breakfast, lunch buffet, and dinner are included in your registration fee. Reserve your room by October 10 to guarantee conference discount rate and availability.
To make your reservation on-line use this link to receive the discount: https://book.passkey.com/e/50357574 or call and mention MBBA- 800-253-3590
Vendor Showcase Schedule of Events
Tuesday, November 1
9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
9am – 10:30 a.m.
Registration and Set-Up
Set-up includes one 6’ covered rectangle table with white skirting, two chairs, and an electric hookup (Need for any special requirements must be specified on the Exhibitor Registration form)
11 a.m.– 1:00 p.m.
Vendor Showcase Grand Opening Lunch Buffet
To break bread is to engage in a comfortable, friendly interaction.
So, we’ll all “do lunch” together among the vendor showcase tables.
Vendor Booths remain open and accessible to attendees through 7 p.m.
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Cocktail Reception in the Vendor Area
Join us for dinner.
All vendors are welcome to enjoy the dinner and the keynote speaker.
The cost is included in your registration fee.
From 7:00 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Tear down and pack up on your schedule.
Extras You Need to Know
- Vendors are requested to provide a door prize gift valued at $50 or more.
- At your request and following the conference, MBBA will provide you with your winner’s name so you can follow up.
- You are welcome to stay and join us as guests for lunch on Wednesday when door prizes are awarded.
- The drawings are set to end at 1 p.m. on Wednesday for the finale of our conference.
- Note: You must register for this optional lunch when you submit your registration form.
- Exhibitors will receive a contact list of all conference attendees in their welcome packets, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Exhibitors may provide promotional materials to be placed in innkeepers’ registration packets as well as small gifts or samples to go in the welcome bag.
- Materials must be shipped to arrive before Friday, October 21st, at Donna’s home office (200 Gateway Drive Hendersonville, N.C. 28739 )
Get More Bang for your Buck!
Promote a Special Conference-Only Offer
Exhibitors are encouraged to provide and promote a Conference Special that is available
only to conference attendees and only during the conference.
Provide details to MBBA by September 30th to be featured in pre-conference promotions.
Send information with any graphics or logos in .jpg format to [email protected].
MBBA Special -$195
- The registration fee covers all conference activities, including table and chairs for your presentation and meals for one representative.
- The fee for each additional representative from the same company is just to cover the costs of the meals you decide to enjoy during the conference.
- Tuesday lunch is $30, and Tuesday dinner is $50 for each additional participant.
- Optional Wednesday lunch is $30
- You may sign up for additional-representative meals as a package or separately on your Exhibitor Registration form.
Additional advertising through our Preferred Vendor Membership
The Michigan Bed and Breakfast Association wants to work with and support our vendors. We have just lowered our yearly membership fee to $300, which we hope will include a member discount to pass on to our member inns for your products or services. We are one of the few associations that are growing with upscale properties. Our current memberships include 62 inns, many of whom join in our learning webinars and conferences to learn how to do their jobs better and to use products and services that make them better innkeepers.
Our website will feature you as a “Preferred Member,” and many of our webinars and forums frequently mention vendors working for our innkeepers. Membership also includes a complimentary member-wide, dedicated electronic introductory promotion and up to four complimentary ads or promotional stories annually in the monthly MBBA New Briefs.