When the way to get it done is to get out of town
Do you have an unfinished manuscript? A draft that needs revision? A looming deadline for publication?
Innkeeper Sandy is a professional writer-editor with an unfinished manuscript of her own, so the atmosphere of creativity could be mutually inspiring.
Choose a stay now through May 6 to get this special pricing for your writing retreat.
Which setting will help the words flow?
Adventure Inn B&B
Writing is a solitary affair, so this offer is for one writer per room.
- Early check-in (11 a.m.) on day of arrival
- Check out as late as you want on departure day
- Full breakfast between 8 a.m. and noon
- All-day coffee, tea or soda pop
- Your preferred snacks available
- Choices of places to write, besides your room: in front of the fireplace, sunporch, dining room, deck
Three-day, two-night writers retreat for one person:
- Toy Box room: $335 plus tax. Add additional nights for $90 each plus tax.
- Aft Cabin room: $305 plus tax. Add additional nights for $85 each plus tax.
If your project is a collaborative affair, Sandy Cottage offers two separate bedrooms and two bathrooms on separate floors, plus the kitchen, living room and dining room as areas for working together. This offer is for one or two persons.
- Check in as early as you wish. Check out as late as you wish.
- Full kitchen, so you can make your own meals
Three-day, two-night writers retreat
- One person: $300 plus tax
- Two persons: $350 plus tax
Add more days to your Sandy Cottage writers retreat: $90 each plus tax.
Click the button to check dates and book online. Mention “Writers Retreat” to get special pricing. Your card is not automatically charged.Adventure Inn B&B | Burtchville | SE