Come celebrate the magic of the Christmas season with Nine West Michigan B&Bs!
Join us for the 2nd Annual West Michigan Bed & Breakfast Christmas Cookie Tour December 6 & 7 or December 13 & 14. The halls will be decked and innkeepers will be ready to provide all holiday merrymakers with delicious holiday sweets and candies. Up to 22 varieties and over 3 dozen cookies will be yours for the taking and tasting each weekend!
Stretching from White Hall to Bear Lake, nine Michigan inns will open their doors to those in search of delectable holiday treats, recipes and decorating inspiration. Participating B&Bs and Inns located in Whitehall, Hart, Ludington and Bear Lake will hold private open houses and cookie tours from 6-9PM Friday evening 12/6 and 12/13, and 1-6PM Saturday evening 12/7 and 12/14.
While sampling and collecting cookies, do a little Christmas shopping! Many of the inns will include pop-up shops featuring products from area artisans and merchants ranging from honey and syrup, coffee and tea, to paintings, jewelry, specialty soaps and lotions, there’s something special for everyone on your list!
To experience the tour to its fullest, book a two-night VIP ticket package with The Lamplighter Bed & Breakfast, or any of the participating inns shown below. These packages will be established by each inn and include a variety of VIP treatments, along with two tour tickets, collector recipe cards from each inn, a chance to win a $250 gift certificate for a getaway at the participating Inn or B&B of your choice, and a beautiful, hand-crafted keepsake ornament.
Some participating inns may offer single night stays for the tour. For those who choose not to reserve an overnight stay, a limited number of tour-only tickets will become available to the public on Sunday, December 1, 2019 for $35 per person. To purchase tour-only tickets, click here.
You’re helping make a difference with every ticket you purchase — both here along the West Coast of Michigan, as well as abroad! A portion of the proceeds from this 2019 West Michigan B&B Christmas Cookie Tour will be re-invested into anti-trafficking efforts through a partnership with Ludington-based HumaniTea. A tea room and artisan gift shop located on James Street in Ludington, the shop provides responsibly sourced teas and quality gifts obtained from local and global crafters who play a role in trafficking prevention. Shop owners Carmen Biggs and Chris Turnbull share “HumaniTea is a tea shop that exists to confront the tragedy of modern-day slavery. All of our teas are responsibly sourced, and our hand-crafted gifts are either made by survivors or are from collaboratives that are part of trafficking prevention. We’re changing the story of human trafficking. Together we can make a difference one cup, one story, one life at a time.”
Stay & Tour Lodging Packages Include:
- Accommodations with breakfast each morning
- Two tour-tickets which grant access to all nine inns on the tour
- Four freshly baked Holiday cookies from each B&B (up to 3 dozen to take home!)
- Collectible Recipe Cards for each cookie served on the tour
- One hand-crafted ornament from one of HumaniTea’s global craft partners
- Special discounts/exclusive offers to downtown area business
- Entry into a drawing for one $250 gift certificate to be used towards a future stay at one of the participating B&B’s
2019 Participating Inns and B&Bs
- Cocoa Cottage Bed & Breakfast
- Lewis House Bed & Breakfast (first weekend only)
- White Swan Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Hart House Bed & Breakfast
- Candlelite Inn Bed & Breakfast
- The Lamplighter Bed & Breakfast
- Ludington House Bed & Breakfast
- Shining Light Inn Bed & Breakfast
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Bear Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast (first weekend only)
To learn more about the event, please click here. We look forward to welcoming you to the 2nd Annual West Michigan B&B Christmas Cookie Tour in December!Lamplighter B&B | Ludington | NW