Tour Nine West Michigan B&Bs As They Celebrate the Joy of Baking During the Holiday Season
Imagine stepping onto the set of a Hallmark Christmas movie! Join us December 7-9 and December 14-16, as nine popular West Michigan bed and breakfasts invite you into their beautifully decorated homes to experience the joy of baking – and tasting – during the Holidays, without the mess in your own kitchen! Participating Bed & Breakfasts located in Whitehall, Hart, Pentwater, Ludington and Bear Lake will hold private open houses and cookie tours from 6-8 Friday evening 12/7 and 12/14, and 1-5 Saturday afternoon 12/8 and 12/16.
Get a peek inside each B&B and see them all decked-out for the Holidays, smell the aroma of fresh baked goods and most importantly – sample or take home each innkeepers’ beautifully decorated creations! Get a jump on your Holiday shopping too – many of the inns on the tour will include pop-up shops featuring products from area artisans and merchants.
Tickets are $25/person and include:
- Access to all nine inns on the tour
- Four freshly baked Holiday cookies from each B&B (up to 3 dozen to take home!)
- Recipes for all cookies featured on the tour
- One keepsake ornament designed by a local artist
- Special discounts/exclusive offers to downtown area business
- Entry into a drawing for one $250 gift certificate to be used towards a future stay at one of the participating B&B’s
Admission is guaranteed ONLY with the purchase of a Cookie Tour Lodging package offered by a participating Bed & Breakfast. This is the best way to secure a ticket for a weekend that celebrates the magic of the season! Visit here to learn more about the tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Lamplighter for a fun and festive weekend!
Lamplighter B&B | Ludington | NW